top of page

Children's Ministry - Parent Portal

Public·118 Parents
Scott Nielsen
Scott Nielsen

How to Download My Name Is Khan Movie in HD Online

My Name Is Khan is a 2010 Indian drama film starring Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol. It tells the story of Rizwan Khan, a Muslim man with Asperger's syndrome, who faces discrimination and prejudice after the 9/11 attacks in the United States. He embarks on a journey to meet the president and clear his name.

If you are looking for a way to watch or download My Name Is Khan movie in HD online, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will show you some of the best options to stream or download this movie legally and safely.

HD Online Player (download my name is khan movie)

Where to Watch My Name Is Khan Movie Online

There are several streaming platforms that offer My Name Is Khan movie online. Here are some of them:

• Amazon Prime Video: You can rent or buy My Name Is Khan movie on Amazon Prime Video for $14.99. You can also watch it for free if you have a Prime membership.

• Google Play Movies: You can rent or buy My Name Is Khan movie on Google Play Movies for $14.99. You can also watch it for free if you have a YouTube Premium subscription.

• Apple TV: You can rent or buy My Name Is Khan movie on Apple TV for $14.99. You can also watch it for free if you have an Apple TV+ subscription.

• Moviefone: You can find out where to watch My Name Is Khan movie online on Moviefone. It provides links to various streaming services that offer this movie.

If you prefer to download My Name Is Khan movie in HD online, you can do so from some of the streaming platforms mentioned above. Here are the steps to download this movie:

• Choose a streaming platform that offers My Name Is Khan movie for rent or purchase.

• Create an account or sign in with your existing account.

• Select the option to rent or buy My Name Is Khan movie.

• Pay with your preferred method of payment.

• Once the payment is confirmed, you can download My Name Is Khan movie in HD online to your device.

• Enjoy watching My Name Is Khan movie offline anytime and anywhere.

Conclusion

My Name Is Khan is a powerful and emotional film that explores the themes of love, faith, and humanity. It is one of the most acclaimed and successful films of Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol. If you want to watch or download My Name Is Khan movie in HD online, you can choose from the options we have listed above. However, please be aware of the legal and ethical implications of downloading or streaming movies online. Always use legitimate and authorized sources and avoid piracy and illegal websites.

What Critics and Audiences Say About My Name Is Khan Movie

My Name Is Khan movie received mostly positive reviews from critics and audiences alike. It was praised for its powerful performances, emotional impact, social relevance, and cinematic quality. It also faced some controversies and challenges due to its sensitive subject matter and political implications.

On Rotten Tomatoes, My Name Is Khan movie has an approval rating of 88% based on 25 reviews, with an average rating of 7.1/10. The website's critical consensus reads, \"My Name Is Khan is a sweeping epic in the melodramatic Bollywood manner yet emerges as a potent, engaging and timely entertainment.\"[^1^]

On The Times of India, Nikhat Kazmi gave My Name Is Khan movie 4 out of 5 stars and wrote, \"The film is brimming over with scenes that relentlessly move you to tears, not because they are sad, but because they are uplifting, inspirational and just sometimes heart-rending.\"[^2^]

On The Hollywood Reporter, Kirk Honeycutt praised Shah Rukh Khan's performance and wrote, \"Without any gimmickry, Khan captures the nervous ticks and emotional barriers that an afflicted individual must battle against daily. It's a showy performance but in the right kind of way.\"[^3^]

My Name Is Khan movie also received several awards and nominations, including three Filmfare Awards and seven IIFA Awards. It was also India's official entry for the 83rd Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film category, but it did not make the final shortlist.

Why You Should Watch or Download My Name Is Khan Movie in HD Online

My Name Is Khan movie is not just a film, but a statement. It is a film that challenges stereotypes, prejudices, and hatred. It is a film that celebrates love, faith, and humanity. It is a film that resonates with the times we live in and the issues we face as a global community.

If you want to watch or download My Name Is Khan movie in HD online, you will not regret it. You will be moved by the story of Rizwan Khan and Mandira, who overcome all odds to find their happiness. You will be inspired by the message of peace and tolerance that Rizwan Khan spreads across America. You will be entertained by the music, cinematography, and direction that make this film a visual treat.

So what are you waiting for? Watch or download My Name Is Khan movie in HD online today and join the millions of fans who have loved this film. 0efd9a6b88

https://www.trendybboutique.com/group/trendy-b-babes/discussion/556c55e5-8f09-46d9-a56f-7af6056b494c

https://www.ht-sattel.com/group/ht-sattel-gruppe/discussion/01816c5b-acc0-4106-b1bc-f9220ee9dbe1

https://www.eubankssolutions.com/group/general-special-education-information-educators/discussion/91b3aa22-5e9f-41b6-b079-5cf6fc86bdaa

About

Welcome to the group parents! You can connect with the Child...
bottom of page